HOWDY FRIENDS!

Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.


Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Am The Walrus

Notice how a walrus at the Indianapolis Zoo makes the little boy in the blue hoodie mimic him. The boy crosses his arms just as the walrus has his flippers crossed. "Look mom, I look just like the walrus!" I bet this walrus has hours of laughs each day watching the stupid humans on the other side of the glass, do tricks. :-)



POSTED BY 5COTLEE

5 comments:

sean3000 said...

that is tooo funny!
I love it when animals "know" they are being funny. our dog now loves to have like a 12pk beer box over his head so he can't see and then he purposely walks around bumping into things cause it makes us laugh.

5cottlee said...

Ferris rocks!

Jairia said...

I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob

5cottlee said...

Exactly!

sean3000 said...

i guess now we need someone to post a pick of an eggman to go with the walrus?