HOWDY FRIENDS!

Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I think they need a new advertising agency


This is the best they could come up with? When I saw this, I knew exactly where it was going to end up! I about got hit taking it, but is was SO worth it!!

POSTED BY JAIRIA

7 comments:

Hap said...

I usually notice images before I read the text. I saw this and thought... "mmm... I love peaches".

5cottlee said...

Yeah, are peaches part of the treatment or what? :-D

Jairia said...

You can always call the number to find out exactly how peaches are involved. And thanks for ruining peach cobbler for me.

sean3000 said...

peaches were already a bit too 'fuzzy' for my taste... now THIS!?!?

Aimee said...

I love peaches too!

Jairia said...

Wasn't there a song about peaches?

sean3000 said...

yeah, thanks now I have "millions of peaches..." stuck in my head