HOWDY FRIENDS!

Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Three Blind Mice

Specimen #1 was found clinging to some jeans in our old washer. We had left the lid open overnight to soak some clothes and this guy fell in and spent the night soaked in cold water. I grabbed him using some leather gloves and snapped this pic before driving him way down the road to release him (I figured he had suffered enough)




Specimen #2 is one for close examination and was found on a customer's porch. How it got there and why only the outer layer of skin is gone (revealing it's tiny innards) is curious indeed. It will be interesting to see if it is still there in August when I go back!


Specimen #3 would leave a CSI team perplexed! This mouse has been squished in this garage door at Menards Illinois Rd for over 5 years!!! In fact it has become rather infamous and customers often bring new friends to gaze upon the macabe tableau. How did it get this way and how has it remained so intact we may never know. Feel free to speculate!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aimee said...

#1..yes, he did suffer, especially when I screamed when I found it in the washing machine..probably had a heart attack!

#2..So flat, yet still in all together...looks like he "dried" out!

#3..wow..I bet someone who works at Menards glued him to the track to be funny.

Micki Cavanah said...

I know what # 3 is and why it's been there for so long...It's a warning to all other mice. It's probably even fake, so get down there and pick at it, get a piece of it off, smell it and taste it to see if it isn't a real deteriorated mouse or a fake. Then report back!

sean3000 said...

oh I did. it's very real and tastes like Limburger cheese.