HOWDY FRIENDS!
Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Careful what you buy in Ohio
You may think this is about high gas prices, but look closer. I've tried peanut, almond, even pretzel M&M's. But STD.... think I'll pass on those.
Posted by sean3000 at 4/24/2011 08:41:00 PM
Labels: billboards, gross, Headlines, Redneck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
lol that is gross, but at least you only have to buy a 4oz drink to get the deal on an STD!
and M&M's! Double bang for your buck! HA!!!
And I quote:
"But STD.... think I'll pass on those"
Yes!
heh heh, butt STD heh heh
Post a Comment