HOWDY FRIENDS!
Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Alex Krycek?
;)
Hmm... I don't get the reference.
Isn't that a reference to X-Files?
I think so too but I don't get why he guessed him. Anyway stop trying to hijack this thread and tell me who (among our friends) does this look like. Stop playing coy... don't make me lock caps!
My answer is on google plus
I dinna see anything more on G+
Post a Comment