HOWDY FRIENDS!

Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.


Monday, March 30, 2009

kids these days

saw this kid at Penn Station and just had to try and sneak a pic... of course the flash went off and drew attention to me... which was embarrassing... but not as much as this fashion-show gone wrong.

7 comments:

5cottlee said...

Perhaps he belongs to a gang that's gay?

sean3000 said...

lol!

Aimee said...

I really want a pair of those sox tho!

Jairia said...

I think I dates this guy! ;)

Jairia said...

err I meant dated!

sean3000 said...

which one? or both? ;-)

Jairia said...

I do have standards...of course it's the guy with the rainbow bright socks! DUH