On the way down we couldn't help but buy this 'lovely' plastic "Jewellery" from a gas station.
![]() |
There are so many reasons to love this high quality product from China but Jordan loved the misspellings on the package, I loved the random cartoon characters, and Amy loved the hair clip:
![]() |
In Nashville, the weather was awesome so we went to Love Circle which is a little hill where you can get a good overlook of the city skyline. We realized quickly how the hill got his name---yikes, I'd hate to see this place at night!!!
This scene looks innocent enough until you ZOOM IN
![]() |
This scene was happening at the same time as the other one!
![]() |




2 comments:
Ohhhhh! I get it now! Who was that laying in the grass with you Sean?
We should've bought 2 of those Jewellery items! Some day that would be worth something!
Post a Comment