"Here they come to snuff the rooster...ahhh...yeah"
I thought I would just get that out of the way for you AIC fans. Many have remarked that they would like to have a five foot tall iron rooster on their property. Some have even expressed a desire to steal said rooster. Is the rooster a giant scarecrow? Yet there are no crops. Is the rooster supposed to ward off evil spirits? Who knows. If you'd like to get a close up just drive down Sherman Street south of State Street and on the corner of Sherman and Putnam you will see the rooster in all his rusting glory!

2 comments:
I love the foreboding clouds in this pic as denotes the evil nature of that... thing... I have spotted that bugger before... glaring at me with his evil eyes... if only I had a gun, i'd fix his wagon.
actually i would love one on my roof so long as he is silent cause a giant rooster would sure be annoying if he crowed as much as the one down the road from me.
Maybe the giant metal rooster will intimidate the annoying rooster down the road...like...the giant rooster could be like the alpha rooster or something...
Post a Comment