HOWDY FRIENDS!

Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.


Sunday, September 27, 2009

HWY 33 is a goldmine

All of these gems were all within a 10 mile stretch of Hwy 33 just north of Busco



what a classy place! (zoom in to see small sign on door too)





I thought maybe this was the result of a prank but it was on both sides of the sign and was still there 8 hours later so... maybe it's the mechanics name?





and this classic is one of the most disturbing pieces of Americana I've ever seen... I'm willing to pay someone to get a massage here just to see what happens! click the pic and use zoom button to see all the details

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Well, you keep saying that you are going to get me a gift certificate for House of Gleason for a massage and I haven't gotten one yet! (please don't!) :-)

Unknown said...

I just left a message at the number listed on the gable end of the House of Gleason. Please let the House of Gleason call me back.

Yo-kay-er?!?!

But seriously folks... I just left a message at the House of Gleason.

sean3000 said...

seriously? and what, pray-tell, did you ask in your message? Were you hoping to take advantage of their "50% off happy endings in October" special?