HOWDY FRIENDS!

Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.


Thursday, October 8, 2009

umm... is this legal now?

These spaghetti strap tank tops can be found right up front at Torrid in the mall. In case you are not familiar with Torrid, let's just say that they specialize in scantily cladding girls with plenty of 'curves'. So, I guess that my man-theory has again been proved correct: they all secretly want you to look?
$10 to the first person who grabs a pic of a real person wearing one of these shirts and posts it here!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Would it count if I bought that shirt & took a pic of myself wearing it? =)

Jerr-Dan said...

It's just so WRONG on so many levels....

Unknown said...

I gotta have that ten dollars. <-- period.

sean3000 said...

heh heh, I bet. And considering there were two gals trying on some sort of lingerie in the back of the store when I was there it shouldn't be too tough to get one to model it for ya ;-)