HOWDY FRIENDS!

Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.


Monday, March 8, 2010

Firemen have all the fun

I saw this curious scene near the 14/69 interchange about a month ago. They shot this giant stream of water into the air for about an hour! I'm guessing the truck laddder is at least 30 feet long so that makes the water over 100 feet high?
So in my imagination here is the conversation at the firehouse:
"I'm bored, whatcha wanna do today?"
"Iknow! How about we go waste thousands of gallons of water and see how high we can shoot our stream!?"
"Cool, let's go where everyone can see us do it so that chicks are impressed"

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: