HOWDY FRIENDS!

Welcome to youseethat.blogspot.com
please post and comment often! instructions can be found here. please subscribe to keep up with new posts.
you can automatically keep track of new posts buy subscribing to posts and comments and then see updates via your google homepage or google reader.


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey Whole Foods... check this out!

Finally I got a photo that is worthy of the "YOU SEE THAT?!" blog.  After some mid-afternoon showers rolled through Atlanta and I got this.  Sure would be nice if the Whole Foods folks saw this and it meant something to them.  I can see the ad copy now... "At the end of the rainbow... you'll find us - Whole Foods" We could go on, but I won't.  In your comments I'd love to hear your ad copy.

8 comments:

sean3000 said...

Nice Pic!
All I can think of on short notice is this: "Whole Foods, where rainbow lovin fellas can buy food for their wholes"
too niche?
;-)

Scott said...

How about "Whole Food Stores...flood free since 1981!"

I just find it hilariously ironic that the rainbow is a sign of Jehovah's flood covenant...but apparently their first store was destroyed buy a flood in 1981. Ha! He only promised not to bring ALL flesh to ruin! =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_Foods_Market
Less than a year later, on Memorial Day in 1981, the most damaging flood in 70 years devastated the city of Austin. Caught in the flood waters, the store’s inventory was wiped out and most of the equipment was damaged. The losses were approximately $400,000 and Whole Foods Market had no insurance. Customers and neighbors voluntarily joined the staff to repair and clean up the damage. Creditors, vendors and investors all assisted in helping the store recover, and it reopened 28 days after the flood.[10]

sean3000 said...

that is soooo weird! maybe they will buy this pic Mitch!!! oh wait... what does a double rainbow signify? heh heh.

Unknown said...

So... this comment comes a bit late, but...

Mitch... why didn't you post the video you took, too? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

sean3000 said...

OH MY GOD that was funny but what does it MEAN?

Unknown said...

It's too much...

Aimee said...

OK..that video did NOT need to be three and a half minutes long!

Coltrane said...

Thank goodness I had the audio OFF when I took my photo! I would hate to sound anything like that guy.