ok so the pic does not convey the back hair, gray chest hair, or beer belly but would you want to stand next to this guy in line at your bank?!?
According to someone who works there, he regularly comes in shirtless even in the dead of winter... Supposedly he has a disorder that requires him to be topless. Yikes.
Sent from my Nokia N8

8 comments:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
^that is a LOT of O's in that 'no'
maybe you secretly have a fetish for shirtless guys in banks? ;-)
i was hoping to see some man boobs...
heh heh, I bet... but can't you just look in the mirror to see man boobs every day? HAR! ;-)
is there a certain amount of o's that turn a negative into a positive?
I don't think soooooooooooooooooooo!
Ok so I had to look into it (no smartypants comments) I think he must have Vestiphobia
Sounds about right... the real question is why is it an old hairy dude who suffers from this phobia instead of someone who looks like the chick on this therapist's couch:
www.vestiphobia.com/
I personally like how he is "owning" not wearing the shirt..he is standing there loud & proud without a shirt! But whatever happened to No shirt, No shoes, No service?
Post a Comment